S M K Striped Pants
SMK striped pants. Fitted cropped pants with zip on the side. Tight and super stretch fit.
Size fits & information:
- Size: Unique size - Small (Height: 85 cm, Waist: 70 cm, Hips: 78 cm, Bottoms: 22.4 cm)
- Materials: 100% Vegan (Body: 87% cotton, 13% spandex; Piped pockets: 60% cotton, 40% acetate; Lining: striped cotton)
- Fitted cropped pant.
- Comfortable and super stretch.
- Zippered opening on the side.
- Cropped length.
- Piped satin pocket on the back part (buttocks)
- Care instructions: Machine wash 30° C
About S M K:
S M K was born in August 2014 in Seoul, Korea.
The designer’s initials 'Sandra Meynier Kang', are displayed in the logo with a symmetrical M, echoing the number 11 which has a symbolistic meaning: force, vitality, feminity; these are the basic essential characteristics of the brand.
As a upper priority, sustainable development has naturally built up the brand identity.
Constantly seeking for sustainable solutions; S M K engaged to animal protection, local production & development and attempts to use less harmful components for building the collections. Therefore, 5% of each collection profits are sent to a non lucrative association which has a relation with the thematic that has been working on.
The brand has joined the «anti fashion calendar» since January 2016 and makes each year becomes a new Universe. A new implication; Outcomes of deep researches always trying to cope with S M K values.
S M K creates casual, active, functional, feminine and affordable sustainable clothes.