Netsuke Insieme Ring
Netsuke Insieme Ring is an elegant jewel with two handmade and hand painted ceramic spheres. Sterling silver structure. Japanese-style hand painted gold decoration on the big sphere. Minimal design. Made in Italy.
- Size: 14 | What's my ring size?
- Materials: Handmande and hand painted ceramic, sterling silver;
- Colors: Black, white, gold, silver;
- Silver thickness: 2,5 mm;
- Spheres diameters: 16 mm, 12 mm;
- Multiple firing ceramics: 1° and 2° firing at 970° C, 3° firing at 750° C for the decoration;
Netsuke is a jewelry brand founded by the Italian designer Graziella Cei. She started studying ceramics with the ceramist Anna Bocci in the Ugo Paolelli laboratory. After having realized sculptures and interior design projects, she gradually become interested in jewelry, too. The final step was to mix together her ceramics skills and her passion for jewelry in order to create something special. Netsuke collection are practical and easy to wear, and their beauty is in the details and the craftsmanship behind every single piece. All the pieces are totally handmade and hand painted. Netsuke jewels are influenced by geometrical shapes and Japanese traditional ceramics. Precious materials like gold and silver embellish the pieces, adding a glamour allure to every creation.