LAU Holi Shirt Printed
LĀU Holi shirt printed is a cropped printed polo shirt. The pattern design was realized by the artist Mireia Ruiz. A wonderful mix of minimal design and illustrations. See-through effect. Made in Italy.
Size guide & information:
- SIZE 1: is a small-medium, when not differently specified, it fits 34-36 European size, but it could be also vary from the specific fit of every item.
- SIZE 2: is a medium-large, when not differently specified, it fits 38- 40 European size, but it could be also vary from the specific fit of every item.
- SIZE 3: is a large-extra large when not differently specified, it could fit till 42 European size, but it could be also vary from the specific fit of every item.
- Pattern design by Mireia Ruiz;
- Composition: 100% polyestere;
- Care instructions: Hand washing in cold water (water temperature should not exceed 30°C or 65° to 85°F), Low ironing setting (110°C, 230°F) only.
Style guide: Wear it with a minimal mini skirt or with your favorite denim jeans. Try it under a jumpsuit for a bold statement.
LĀU is a woman tops collection born in 2011 in Italy. Based on geometrical patterns, passing through reasoned and minimal cuts, it is the result of a deep creative process, which turns pure ideas and meanings into garments ready to wear. A clean and always-evolving imaginary establishes an essential connection between garments appearance and the wearer’s mood.
LĀU is a project by Lisa Anderlini, an Italian designer with an eclectic background: a Master of Science in Architecture, the love of screen printing art and comics, her personal interest with the surreal and magic world of maths: different experiences related to the quest for finding shape, material, and synthesis. The travels, dreams, and geometry provide inspiration for LĀU, a metaphysical place where Lisa’s watchword,”strength, elegance and spirit”, are described through abstract, dreamlike and timeless realities.