Abodi Unisus Over the Moon Sweatshirt
Abodi Unisus Over the Moon sweatshirt is a super cool piece inspired by Harajuku style. It is embroidered with a leather moon and a huge leather unicorn, together with stars and ABODI logo. This piece is a playful mix of sporty and chic style.
The sweatshirt is custom embroidered with the symbol of the brand, the unicorn, a superpower creature who embodies the philosophy of Abodi. This piece is cut from thick cotton-jersey for a boxy, boy-borrowed silhouette. Its black ribbed trims are complete with a bold silver and black leather embroidery, reflecting Abodi’s love for exclusive details. Make it your new casual favorite.
Size & Fit information:
- Designed for a slightly loose fit, if you want to exaggerate the oversize effect, take one size bigger than the usual size;
- Colors: Black and silver, Pink and blue;
- Composition: 67% cotton, 33% polyester;
- Embroidery: 100% leather;
- Style guide: Try it with a mini skirt and heels, or wear yours at the weekend with distressed denim and ankle boots;
- Care instructions: Dry clean only (delicate), do not bleach, lay flat to dry, cool iron if needed (do not iron the leather embroidery), remove excess moisture with a towel, low heat ironing from the inside;
- Note: As Abodi uses real leather for application, the shade and texture of the gold leather can vary due to the natural texture of the leather. This series now on stock are more classic silver color, see the closeup photo for further details.
About Abodi:UNICORNS x UFO filled ready-to-dream. Milano and other Galaxies.
ABODI was featured by most renomed magazines: Vogue Italy, Vogue.com, Vogue UK, Vogue China, Vogue Netherlands etc. Celebrities like Rita Ora, Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Fergie, Janelle Monae, Carrie Underwood, Jena Malone, Bella Thorne, Dj Chelsey Leyland, Trish Summerville, Lindsay Lohan, Tyra Banks, Diana Agron, Christina Milian and many others chose her pieces.
The brand's signature style can be defined as baroque futurism with a goth clubkid attitude. Fusing past and future, classic art and religious rituals with high technology, something ancient, instinctive and opulent mixed with rigid, robotic technology creates a new religion or a new rite. The symbol of the brand is the Twin Unisus, a winged unicorn, which appears in several shapes and patterns in the collections.
The brand is conscious in representing an ethical point of view in fashion, not using real fur, exotic leathers or any materials from uncontrolled origin.
'Love, passion, spirit, uniqueness, vision, craftmanship, faith, tradition and innovation - empowered by The Golden Winged TWIN UNISUS. This is what we are!' (Dora Abodi)